SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Our social responsibility policy applies for all employees and consultants of Soiltech.
Social responsibility for Soiltech AS is an extension of how we carry out our business.
- Maintain high business standards and personal integrity as detailed in our Ethical Guidelines and Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Fulfil relevant requirements in the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights and respect local laws wherever we operate
- Maintain our commitment to equal employment opportunities for our employees and encourage diversity
- Identify and understand the potential social and cultural impact of our operations
- Monitor our contribution to social and cultural factors in the countries where we operate and respect local human rights and culture
- Conduct our business in an honourable way and promote free competition in relation to vendors.